Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Trend-Spotting: Camel Clothes


Hey girls! So a couple of nights ago I had such a crazy dream. I was sitting, front and center, at New York Fashion Week! The real crazy thing was, though, that all of the models were wearing camel-colored clothes! When I say camel, I mean a soft, brown, sort of a mix between beige and tan, close to a caramel. I mean, dont get me wrong, but I wouldn't exactly want to wear camel everywhere I go. For the next few days, I started seeing camel! At all these shops and in ads, the first color my mind saw was camel! I was totally driving me nuts. But then I started thinking, Hey. Camel's a nice color. It's soft, and really wearable. It got me thinking.  You could go all out in camel, or incorparate a few pieces into your wardrobe. It's a great color for fall, because it's not super bright, it's kinda muted. Here are some fantastic pieces that I found online:

forever21

Steve Madden

Dots

Old Navy

Enjoy!

Photo is from here

No comments:

Post a Comment