Thursday, October 6, 2011

Welcome Fall!

          Now that summer has come and gone, it's time for fall! I love whenever fall comes around. It always makes me think of the crisp, fresh air, pumpkin carving, and of course, the turning leaves! Ever since I was little, my friends and I would rake all the leaves we could in a pile, and then jump in them over and over again. I still do this, and look forward to it every year. In my corner of the world, it's still kinda warm this time of year. It's nice, because I can go outside in a t-shirt and shorts and see tons of falling leaves. I totally love October, when people have bonfires and carve pumpkins and have amazing artwork falling from their trees (talking about leaves). Autumn is totally my favoite season, and I hope it doesn't go by too fast! Just thought I'd share this fun-filled season with you guys. :)

Tell me... what's your favorite season?

Picture is from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment