Friday, December 23, 2011

What's on my List?

I'm making my list, I'm checking it twice... Hey beauties! Christmas is literally right around the corner, so I figured I'd share my wish list with you!

The first things I really want are all of the  christmas scents from Diamond Candles! They cost $25 each (probaably because one of them might have a $5,000 ring inside!).  If I don't get any of these for christmas I'll most likely end up buying 1 or 2.
The second thing I want is this baggy beach jumper from Wildfox Couture. It says 'Eight days a week I <3 you' Isn't that so cute? I love it! baggy beach jumpers are super comfy and cozy, but are kinda pricey at  $108. But they have good sales. A couple of weeks ago, on HauteLook, they were on a big sale. I missed it, but I'm watching for great deals.


The last thing that I want for Christmas is the Peace, Love, and Juicy Couture perfume from Juicy Couture. It's has notes of jasmine, magnolia, and honeysuckle. The bottle is also SUPER COOL. It's so boho and chic, with turqoise gems, pink pom-poms, and bohemian charms.

So, what's on your list this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment