Monday, January 23, 2012

More For Less: Paintpots vs. Tattoo Cream Shadows


Hey Beauties! Recently, I was looking around the web, when I noticed all of these ads for the new Maybelline Color Tattoo 24 Hour Cream Gel Shadow. After poking around some more, I realized that they're almost a perfect dupe for M.A.C Paintpots! I aboslutely LOVE finding good dupes for my favorite high-end products, because I can get more bang for my buck! And when you're as obsessed with makeup as I am, you really appreciate a good deal. So anyway, these new Maybelline shadows are supposedly gonna last you a full 24 hours. They're gorgeous on their own, and even prettier as an eyeshadow base. As for colors, they have quite a wide range of bright, happy colors, while M.A.C's are more neutral and muted. I personally think that both products are really cool, and I can't wait to find more fantastic dupes!

Tell me, will you be trying out these new shadows?

No comments:

Post a Comment