Friday, February 10, 2012

V-Day Love

Hey beauties! So, Valentine's Day is only a few days away, so I thought I'd show you a look I created that's perfect for a date or even if you want to dress up for school!
I started off with a white lacy dress. White is such a refreshing color, and it's a terrific background to the bold pieces I used. It's a great dress, because you can dress it down for daytime, and then spice it up for the night! Next, I added this fun red shoulder bag. It has such a cute little bow on the front. It also has a long chain, so you can use it as a cross-body bag if you want to. I also added a simple silver necklace for some polish and shine. It has pearlescent beading, so it's really girly. It also matches the silver chain of the bag. Last, I added some adorable black and white polka-dot heels. They're so cute, and the strap makes them easy to walk in. If it's colder where you live, you can always add some black or nude tights.
          
Where to get everything:
Necklace
Bag
Heels
Dress
This outfit is so girly and flirty, so it's absolutely perfect for Valentine's Day. And if you get cold, you can always borrow your boyfriend's jacket! I hope you all have a good and happy Valentine's Day!


Tell me, will you be trying out this look for Valentine's Day?

No comments:

Post a Comment