Sunday, April 8, 2012

Fab Fashion: What I Wore for Easter


Hey beauties! Happy Easter! Today I decided to blog about the outfit I wore today. It's so sunny and bright today, with a super light breeze. I almost wore a floral print dress from Old Navy that I picked up a little while ago, but I feel like florals for spring are so outdated.

So yesterday, when I was at the mall, I stopped by Forever21 and found this dress that was perfect. I actually couldn't find the EXACT dress I wore, but this was the closet one, and from the same line. The tag says it's a tomato color, but it's like a super red-orange. It has super flutterly butterfly sleeves that make me feel like I could just float away on the breeze. LOL!  I tried to belt it with a glittery gold belt, but it was wayyyy too short then. It came to my mid-thigh normally, so there was no way I could wear that to church. The dress was super inexpensive, I got it for $17.80 ( score! ), but the quality is amazing. Overall, I'm super happy with this dress, and will get a lot of use out of it this season.

As for accesories, I went with this super cute ring I found at a thrift store for only $4. It's a bright coral flower on a gold band, so it matched the dress almost perfectly. I also wore this sweet ankle braclet form Lia Sophia that I got years ago and rediscovered recently. It's a chain with little hearts on it and a small heart charm at the end. I wore it on my left ankle. As for shoes, I couldn't really wear heels with this dress, because it's so short, so I wore these navy RocketDog flats I got from DSW a few weeks ago. It has pleats on the top that form a little bow, and a really cute flower print on the insole. but I would REALLY recommend breaking them in first, beacuse I got killer blisters on my toes. I actually did wear a necklace and bracelet too. The necklace is sterling silver and has 14 strands that make it super sparkly. I also wore a sterling silver chain-link bracelet n my right hand, which is really jingly. But I don't know where I got them, so I couldn't find a pic. It wasn't that cold, so I didn't wear a cardigan or jacket.

Links to stuff I wore:

Forever 21 dress

Rocket Dog Flats

Lia Sophia Ankle Bracelet

Coral Rose Ring

And if you indeed do ( wow I sounded so british right there ) celebrate Easter I want to share this pic I found while browsing google:
Haha. I feel like this basically sums up the Easter holiday for me.

And if you don't celebrate Easter, take a peek at this one:
I absolutely just love little bunny rabbits :)

So tell me, what did you wear this lovely Easter Day?

The pictures are from here and  here.

No comments:

Post a Comment