Friday, April 6, 2012

On Trend: Colored Leather


Hey beauties! Lately I've been seeing lots of leather in stores... colored leather that is! Leather is classic and timeless, so why not spruce it up with some color? It's way better than standard old black or brown. The brighter the better!

You can pair bright leather with almost every single outfit! I normally only wear faux leather because I love animals. I'd pair a bright jacket with an equally bright tank underneath and some basic pants or shorts. You can pair a bright skirt or shorts with a nuetral top, and bright or basic shoes. I like making my stand out leather pieces the focal point of my outfit!

Here are some great colored leather pieces I've found:

The awesome jacket pictured above that I recently bought and have been obsessed with from Forever 21

Colorblock your leather in these uber cute heels from Charlotte Russe

Add a dash of color with this fun wallet/clutch from Old Navy

Good Luck!

Tell me, will you be trying on this trend?

No comments:

Post a Comment