Saturday, September 22, 2012

Radiant Review: Rimmel Londom Blush in Pink Sorbet

Hey Beauties! Recently I've rediscovered one of my blushes that I've had for a little while. It's by Rimmel London, and it's in the shade Pink Sorbet. It's easily become my absolute favorite blush, and I'll probably be wearing it year-round now :)

 
 
          As you can see, I've already hit pan on this blush (that's how much I love it!!!!!!)
It has a silky-soft consistency, and blends out easily! 
 
Lasting Finish 018 Pink Sorbet Blendable Powder Blush
0.15 oz/4.5 g
 It's claims to be smudge resistant and long lasting.
 
 
A swatch on my very pale wrist :) I've found that this color works very well with pale skin to tan skin. It's a pale pink with SUPER sublte shimmer that is buildable so it works with really any skin tone!
 
 

 On a scale from one to ten, I'd probably give this blush a 7.5. It really stays on like it says it will. I wore this to an amusement park the other day, and it lasted through EVERY roller coaster. :) You can also use it not only on its own, but also to set cream or liquid blushes! I highly reccomend this blush!
 
 
 
All pictures are mine :)


No comments:

Post a Comment