Monday, October 1, 2012

Radiant Review: Maybelline Great Lash in Pop of Purple



Hey Beauties! Today I have a fun review for you guys about the new purple mascara from Maybelline! The other day at Target, I was walking by the makeup section, when BAM, out of nowhere, I saw a display of absolutely gorgeous jewel-toned cosmetics from Maybelline. They recently came out with new colors for the Color Tattoo Eyeshadows ( see my original blog post on them here. ) and I was super excited to see that they had matching mascara! Today I'll be reviewing the mascara for you, so stay tuned!

What It Is: Mascara. Of the purple variety. :)

What It Does: Makes your eyelashes purple.

What I think: WELL, where to begin? Okay, first off, packaging. This mascara is the baby of Great lash, so of course it has the classic pink and green tube (that's sort of a given). The wand is the standard Great Lash wand, which is fine, but is the most standard wand I've EVER used.




Of course, I HAD to try out the product!

 
While I do like the concept of purple mascara, this product just didn't do it for me! It was pretty thin and watery, and the puple went on way too light to see anything. It didn't clump, which is good, but overall I don't love it.


This product is nice, but it's just not for me. I prefer straight up black mascara. :)
 
All pictures are mine. :)

1 comment:

  1. i've seen these everywhere but i'm so scared of colored mascaras.. i'll just stick with black haha :P

    vickyhoang.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete