Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Nail Of The Day & My New Favorite Nail Polish

Hey Beauties! Recently, one of my favorite youtubers fleurdeforce put up a new video on how she does her french manicures using a product from Rimmel London. It's the Rimmel London French White Tip Pro. I thought it was cool, and decided to purchase it so that I could try it out myself! I went to Ulta literally the next day and snatched it up :) i actaully really liked it because it's more of a striper because the brush is so thin. I paired it with Essie's Ballet Slipper ( but Essie has litterally a million light pinks ), and used my OPI topcoat over everything :) I really liked how it turned out!


Above is a picture of the Rimmel Londom French White Tip Pro's brsuh alongside of Essie's Ballet Slipper to show you how slim and slender the Rimmel brush is compared to Essie's ( which are pretty thin brushes to begin with).


                Essie Ballet Slipper, OPI Top Coat, Rimmel London French White Tip Pro

Here's the video!


If you like these products, you can buy the Rimmel one here,  the Essie one here, and the OPI topcoat here.



This manicure literally took me less than 10 minutes to do and was super easy! I totally recommend these nail polsihes (especially the Rimmel one ). I hope you enjoyed this blogpost and tell me if you want to see more NOTD ( Nails Of The Day) :)



xoxo, Giada<3


No comments:

Post a Comment