Monday, June 11, 2012

Style. Wear. Love.: Boho Chic

Hey beauties! For today's post I created an outfit using indie-inspired pieces that are both fun and functional for summer! Hope you love this look and try it out!


For this look I started with these super-cool fringed booties from Jeffrey Campbell which are a total steal for only $99 at the moment! I paired those with a maxi dress from Forever21. If it gets cooler at night you can throw on this denim jacket also from Forever21. For a fun pop of color, I added this red crossbody bag from Target.  I also added this super cute ring from Etsy. To compliment the red I added a turquoise wraparound bracelet from Modcloth.

This look would be perfect for a chill day or a strut throught the city. I absolutely love all the pieces and think they all work wonderfully together. The denim jacket is kind of a surprise because on the back of it is this unique headdress design! Awesome, right? Have fun with this look and remember, true style is yours.

xoxo, Giada

No comments:

Post a Comment